Tuesday, 12 February 2008

TSF-Millet

Had a great time this weekend at the TSF-Millet!

I have written a story for skimo.org so am a little burned out on the whole writing thing just now!

A quick over view.......
Thomas and I had a pretty average race Saturday. I didn't fell bad, but just never feel that good? We finished in about 36th place, well behind were I think we should have been. I explained to Thomas were I think we should be and he strongly disagreed, thinking that we were not that fast! I let it go, but I don't think Thomas did...
Jane and Fabien had a pretty good race and were actually leading until the last ski on Saturday! They finish 4mins behind an all American girls team.
We stated out on Sunday morning and Thomas sure hadn't let our little talk go the night before, but in a very positive way!! He stepped up huge from the day before and we finish about 14th for the 2nd day and 25th over all!
Jane and Fabien had a great day too, winning the day easily and the over all race by 2mins!! WOW, a kiwi Win's the TSF-Millet! That's pretty huge. OK, so a lot of the top racers were in Andorra at the 1st teams world cup race of the season, but a win is a win!
2008 TSF-Millet women's overall winners-Jane and Fabian!

No comments: